1 Jul 2018

Xbox One Compatible Gaming Chairs 2018: My Review after 6 Weeks





Thinking about buying the best Xbox One Compatible Gaming Chairs for 2018?

I bought X Rocker 0717901 Triple Flip 2.1 Storage Ottoman Sound Chair with Arms and here’s my review after using it for 6 weeks…Here’s what I really think! Is it right for you? Keep reading…


xbox one compatible gaming chairs

Why I needed a gaming chair?


We have a 4′ 8″ adult daughter who weighs about 150 and we have had a lot of difficulty finding the perfect fit for just about anything ~ Our daughter spends quite a bit of time watching her DVD’s and TV and has “broken down” several of the child sized chairs we have purchased over the years.
This is so annoying, you know?
Come to think of this as well, She love games and hell yea!
Our bodies aren’t made to be for hours on the same position. Sometimes we spend 5h+ with only toilet breaks. This can lead to aches and pain, especially in the neck and back. To prevent this, we needed a comfortable gaming chair that’s well padded and supportive. When gaming on a gaming chair you should be able to tell the difference in no time.

So I came across this awesome gaming Chair


I was sick and tired and so, decided to search google and happened to come across a post on  Xbox One Compatible Gaming Chairs and I tried X Rocker 0717901 Triple Flip 2.1 Storage Ottoman Sound Chair with Arms.
This is the most amazing chair for OUR girl.

This year I looked HARD for something that would last longer than 6 weeks and I KNOW we’ve made the right purchase.
This chair is sturdy ~ is wide enough for her (and any adult) to sit comfortably. Not something to sleep on (it doesn’t recline) but to spend hours sitting in it if you want to. The biggest highlight is that she can touch the floor with her feet, and doesn’t have to “plop” or climb into it. I am elated!
It came well boxed, and all we had to do was unfold it to set it up.
She’s not so much of a “gamer”, but we still hooked up the TV sound to it, and it works fine. What is nice for us, is her having the volume next to her head, she won’t have the sound blaring when she is watching TV or her movies so the whole house can hear it too.
I can’t say enough about this – I’d buy another one, but I don’t think we’ll be needing one anytime soon.
The only thing i noticed negative was the fact that it took around 3-5 days  to arrive at my location here in the US. It’s worth every penny.
Investing in the product was good choice and glad I found it – it really works!
I think I found this discount link where you can save 5% at the moment.
Probably this might be the best choice if you are looking to buy Xbox One Compatible Gaming Chairs.





No comments:

Designed by Asogwu